PINK IS PINK!

PINK IS PINK!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Expect a Great Experience

Here is a minor . . . well, OK--MAJOR miracle in my sewing life: a BRAND NEW electronic machine!  I researched like crazy for a new machine that could make buttonholes, and launch me into the world of more machine sewing and less handwork, but I was old school in regards to machines.  Buying local was dear to my heart so a trip to ART AND JENNY'S SEWING MACHINE CENTER in Ventura seemed like the place to try a new machine.  Little did I know that I would have a GREAT EXPERIENCE with their top salesman and knowledgeable son, Brian, a whiz kid who looks like a rock and roller and knows literally everything about a sewing machine you would ever want to know.  Their wonderful store is like a sewing machine museum with every make and year of machine imaginable sitting on counters and lining the walls--an entire history of our beloved art!  So here is my DREAM MACHINE, made possible by my GRANT and the kind and generous people at Art and Jenny's Sewing Machine Center! JANOME RULES!  Thanks so much Brian!

No comments:

Post a Comment